- the story of immy and ira -
adorable. wow, I really want to hold Im. she's a doll!
Had to do the double click to get the BIG picture. :) She's a pretty and happy baby. Is that a bit of red hair I see? :)Oh just wait until you get to read all the great kiddie books! I'm sure you're getting started already.
I'd like to take this time to mention that Taylor was whistling kids songs LONG before beautiful Im came along. I love it! :)
you are so right.
adorable. wow, I really want to hold Im. she's a doll!
ReplyDeleteHad to do the double click to get the BIG picture. :) She's a pretty and happy baby. Is that a bit of red hair I see? :)
ReplyDeleteOh just wait until you get to read all the great kiddie books! I'm sure you're getting started already.
I'd like to take this time to mention that Taylor was whistling kids songs LONG before beautiful Im came along. I love it! :)
ReplyDeleteyou are so right.
ReplyDelete