Wednesday, February 2, 2011

New Kid on the Next Block Over

We were all so excited that we got to meet Reagan Tyler yesterday!  She is the prettiest little thing, with such lovely black hair - so pretty - she looked like her Momma to me.  J and C looked good, rested, and every part the proud parents. It was so fun to see them!  At three months old, Im looked pretty big next to Reagan - but give it a bit and they'll be the same size, and great friends!

It was odd to be back in L&D for the first time since Immy was born. To look in the nursery and see those tiny babies...and to look at my adorable daughter and be a little surprised at how fast she's growing.  Oh, I pray I can make the most of every second, and thoroughly enjoy each stage as I should! 

Naturally, I dutifully packed my camera... and then left it in the car. What?

Welcome, Reagan. Imogen is so glad that you're here!  (and we are too!)



And one more thing:
They tell me that today should be around 65. S-I-X-T-Y-F-I-V-E-D-E-G-R-E-E-S. I don't even care that it'll probably be raining. :)

Warm thoughts to you, wherever you are.

1 comment:

  1. We've warmed up to 22 degrees today with 4 inches of snow... and still snowing. Oh please let spring come soon!

    ReplyDelete