Thursday, February 3, 2011

Cousins


 Now that's a charming bunch. Wouldn't you say? We're missing little Beanie... but she'll be along in a few months and we'll do another photo session.  (hi, Aunt Auty, by the way... we miss you!)

As a last resort (when we learned that Portrait Inov. doesn't do photos on Monday)... we ended up at the Wal-Mart portrait studio with a girl who didn't seem like she had ever used a camera before... that being said, we were thrilled with this result. :)

4 comments:

  1. The cutest grandkids ever!! So thankful for all the Lord has given me. Can't wait for the little Beanie to arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! I can't wait to add little Beanie in there. Uncle G and I miss everyone very, very much! Be sure to keep us in your prayers. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness, she's so adorable! and I cannot believe how big the boys are now. hope all is going well. give Im a kiss from me. miss ya'll.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think there has ever been a cuter bunch of kids. Oh and Autie...how can you anyone look at these cute kids and even doubt that yours will be beautiful?

    ReplyDelete