We've been having quite the time in this little house in the big woods (there is a real-live forest in the backyard. trust me.). Here's a photo journal + a few happenings.
Unc. T and Im (she's wearing the cute Threadless T that he got for her)
| - it's a whale with piano keys for teeth - |
At the end of the week (last week, I think it was), Immy got to meet another real-live Emy! They hit it off immediately.
| Emy and Immy |
A little later in the week (ha, how much later in the week can we go??), Emy, Kipling and Mr. K's Mama came over to play. Im sported her whale t-shirt, complete with football socks to keep her legs warm.
| the sizing up |
| the almost hug |
| 4 friends (2 babies and 2 headless mommies) |
I didn't take pictures of everything we did last week... we took dinner to Reagan's house one night. Yeah, I had my camera... but it never came out of the box. Grr. But we had lots of fun. They are such a cute little family and Immy is so glad she's got a new friend!
Ok. I guess that's enough for now. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods!
Oh, and I'll leave you with this photo of my Imogen...preparing to eat Sophie.
Lots of love.
thank you for posting! miss you & immy!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you're having fun! Looking forward to seeing you at 3rd Sunday!
ReplyDeletelove the way imogen is looking at kipling in the "almost hug" pic. so cute. what darling children we have. :) i think they will be great friends. just like their headless mamas.
ReplyDeletei love her little whale outfit, she's getting so big...and adorable : )
ReplyDelete