First and foremost, Imogen has started making the cutest little sounds you've ever heard. Check it out:
Am I the only one that could listen to this all day? Surely not.
The Imster is currently weighing in at 11lb 3 1/2oz... and 21 3/4" long. No more 8 pounder here.
Funny, this is almost the same pic as the one I posted nearly a month ago. Let's see if we can tell a difference:
Yep. Looks like she's bigger.
Here's the link to the Dec. Picasa: http://picasaweb.google.com/anya.seven/ImogenDec2010?authkey=Gv1sRgCOO-iqC8zJ-NHA&feat=directlink
Annnnd, here's a photo of our daughter, taken this very morning:
We're having so much fun loving this perfect baby!
Love to all.
so beautiful! And growing fast! Immy's almost caught up to Rory on weight! see you soon!
ReplyDeleteShe's beautiful! Cuddly, too. The first item on the page wouldn't play for me, but I assume it will show up later. Thanks for posting.
ReplyDelete