Monday, December 13, 2010

Let it snow!

Dear Folks-

It's snowing here today. No, we haven't been out in it... so I don't have any pictures of Immy with her first snow. Maybe we'll do that when she wakes up from her nap. (it's only an inch of snow...and it looks like it's about ready to start melting...so we'd better hurry)

Ok. Our daughter is the cutest thing. She's been getting more and more talkative (gets this from Daddy) and more smiley (gets this from Mom, I'm sure).

Yesterday she was out and busy allll day long. We went to meeting, then out to lunch with Unc. G & Aunt Auty, Kristy & Joseph & the handsome Kipling. Then we ran home to change, then went out to the HCC for games and dinner... THEN to the gym for a couple of hours.  Imogen was a dream child the entire day... she only fussed a little bit...but that's understandable because sometimes her Mommy wants to fuss after a long Sunday (of course, she never, ever does!).  Imogen was happy to visit with her friend Rory, who was in Richmond for the weekend. Should have gotten a photo of those two... I even had my camera and everything... well, darn.

My husband reminded me the other day that I hadn't posted about the daughter's nighttime sleep habits in a while... but that may be because all last week she was waking 3 times each night to eat... I was hoping that it was a 6 week growth spurt and we were about to turn a corner.... last night we got a blissful 6 hour stretch... so hopefully the corner has been turned!! (again, not holding my breath.... if I don't mention nighttime sleep again for a while you'll know it's because we're not getting any :-)
But my baby is cute all the time... even in the middle of the night... so I have nothing to complain about.  I do have my sweet hub to thank for still helping with night duty... every night.  I know, I know, I'm one lucky girl. My life would be very incomplete without this guy... and so would my sleep.  :-)

Nittie made me a super cute hat and sweater set which my daughter promptly grew out of after one wearing... but the big white flower attached to the hat was removable... so I removed it and have been sticking it to my daughter's adorable head... daily. Poor lovey.

I leave you now with photos, complete with flower:



(It was so funny, when T saw her in this hat he says "Shhhh, I'm hunting wabbits."  I'm laughing now just thinking of it.)

Does Picasa send updates, now? I think they do since the album in synced. Anyway, check the Dec album for more big, white flower fun!

Love and snowfall.

3 comments:

  1. those pics are so cute! yeah for the 6 hour stretch of sleep. oh and kipling and imogen held hands yesterday when you weren't looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. her daddy better never hear you say that. but if he does young Kipling should just go into hiding and stay there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Has there ever been a cuter baby? Hunting wabbits, indeed!

    ReplyDelete