- the story of immy and ira -
so cute, and hilarious! Happy Friday to you all too!
funny. does t know about this?
That is hilarious. Like daddy, like daughter!
AW! I love her cheesy grin. WAY cuter than her daddy's. :)
Love the photos! My first thought was "I wonder if Taylor knows she posted these?" :) Haha! Can't wait to see you guys, whenever that happens!
Have you seen the baby that plays ping pong (on you tube and the network news). Get Immy a paddle! She talented - I see that in these daddy/daughter pics. She can take on that little boy. :)
oh my. so fun to see taylor being goofy with his li'l girl. hilarious!
so cute, and hilarious! Happy Friday to you all too!
ReplyDeletefunny. does t know about this?
ReplyDeleteThat is hilarious. Like daddy, like daughter!
ReplyDeleteAW! I love her cheesy grin. WAY cuter than her daddy's. :)
ReplyDeleteLove the photos! My first thought was "I wonder if Taylor knows she posted these?" :) Haha! Can't wait to see you guys, whenever that happens!
ReplyDeleteHave you seen the baby that plays ping pong (on you tube and the network news). Get Immy a paddle! She talented - I see that in these daddy/daughter pics. She can take on that little boy. :)
ReplyDeleteoh my. so fun to see taylor being goofy with his li'l girl. hilarious!
ReplyDelete