
Am I the last one on the wagon again?
This sweet little sponge is my new best friend. We've been teaming up mightily in this little house. And let me just say that I'd charge Mrs. Molly Weasly to come in here and do a better job on my 20 year old kitchen vinyl. Magic indeed.
And one more thing I love from this week, and it beats the daylights out of a clean kitchen floor:

A sweet sister that carves time out for her niece. And let me say that when I mention to Im that Chauntee will be stopping over, she stops whatever she's doing and runs to the window to pound on it and say " Fafa, Fafa" repeatedly. It's adorable. And I'm thankful.
Wow. A lot to love about this week, things I haven't even mentioned, and things that are yet to be. And look, we're only halfway through!
Hope your week is going splendidly.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Here's something I love... Coming to your house for dinner. Getting to play with Immy and hearing her whisper that she loves me. Then getting to visit with you and Taylor over a yummy chocolate cake even though the crust wasn't baked. :)
ReplyDelete