Im had her 15mo check yesterday. She's still a tall girl for her age, 31" (75%), and pretty much in proportion for weight, 23.5 lb (65%). Between tears for her sweet doctor she read her a book (seriously, she had tears streaming down her face while she was pointing to the pictures and telling her doc the words. I was surprised because it usually takes her a little bit to warm up to people). Of course she wouldn't say "Dr. Tull", even though she knows how, but Dr. Tull recorded it in her chart anyway. :)
Ok, it was the cutest thing ever... backup... you know how kids tapes are super annoying, but you blast them in the car anyway and sing along at the top of your voice because you know your baby loves it (either that -OR- when you get in the car you put the sound in the back speakers and try to visit with your spouse)?
We do both.
Anyway, we were going somewhere the other day and she was listening to her current favorite disc. We had just endured an extended version of "Hot Cross Buns", so we breathed a sigh of relief when it ended. Then we hear her in the backseat softly singing "bah, bah, bahsss".
That track is now on auto repeat.
:)
Ok, it's a pretty day so we're going outside. More later... these next two months are packed tightly with fun stuff. Some of that fun includes hanging out with some of you that I don't get to see nearly enough. And accompanying violin students i haven't seen in a good while. And a special family wedding!
Looking forward to the fun!
Sorry for lack of photos!
Love!

I can always come here if I want to reminisce about my own once-upon-a-time babies; the growth chart, the stages of learning, the excitement, the monotony, etc.
ReplyDeleteImmy continues to have a blessed life; I know she always will.
Love the outfit!
Immy is so cute! I really wish I could get Kamryn to leave headbands on her head where the belong. :)
ReplyDeleteI've been thinking it would be fun to get together sometime, but I know you're busy. Maybe after the wedding or something.
Awwww . . . do hate those tears, but glad she shared a few words with Dr. Tull. Such sweetness. Love that little girl!
ReplyDeleteWhat a dolly! She's just so stinking cute. Please, please keep us updated, and for pete's sake put some more pictures on here! :) love you.
ReplyDeleteHey, at least she talked for the doctor. My boys always stared mutely like they'd never even heard words much less ever spoke. Burke has spent every down moment we've had working out what time we should leave on Tuesday to come to your house. Can't wait to be with you guys. Love you!
ReplyDelete