(anyone else know Singing in the Rain?)
And the line "we talked the whole night through" will strike you as hilarious if you are a new parent. And of course I'm just quoting a song lyric. Nothing is literal here.
Smile smile happy Monday. This iPad ain't so great for blog posts. I mean, it works ok but it's very basic. So no more of those super fancy posts you were used to from my posts that came from the laptop.
Huh?
Imogen loves books. A true daughter of T. She spends a good portion of her day paging through her books, or bringing a book to be read. It's cute. She has her favorites and anticipates the next page and has certain things she looks for on each page. Many times she's tottered off and all is quiet and I start to be scared that it's a little TOO quiet and I run to her room expecting a mess...and there she is, just looking at her books. :). Someday I'll be expecting books and I'll find a mess, I'm sure.
She also loves to walk, and many times we try to carry her she'll say "wok wok" and try to wriggle away. I'm sure you can imagine how this has the potential to make all types of activities a challenge. But she does enjoy books...so she sits still for books.
We'll call this the silver lining.
She says a billion words. Or at least attempts a billion words, as sometimes they don't sound just right. But each and every of the billion is adorable.
She also likes her glasses, and regularly wears them around the house.
She loves to sing "Up up up" and "March". She accidentally (i use this word loosely) saw a YouTube clip of Elmo on the iPad and so now she calls the iPad "Elmo".
A clip or two.
Ok, she has decided this book reading session is over, which means this blogging session must end, too. :) sorry for the disjointedness of all this.
Aw man, and I remembered I wanted to do a New Year post... Hmm, maybe in a bit. Pretty sure none of you are holding your breath.
A load of love to you all.
THE PICTURES!




Aww. Love the glasses. Love the little girl. She is such a sweet one!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see you guys again. The boys are counting down the days until the "jumping place". Love you!
ReplyDeleteAw! I love being with my Immy. In fact.... I love being an aunt! It's made me the happier than I could ever imagine. Yay for the talking girl. I love getting her to say things and sharing my pumpkin spice latte with her. She LOVED it. :)
ReplyDeleteSo cute!! Its so fun when they start talking!
ReplyDeletei sing that song to my bubs every morning. =) it's such a happy song.
ReplyDelete