I think Immy has finally decided that sitting on a blanket for the rest of her life seems too boring, because this week she has been much more actively attempting to crawl and scoot. She's also been pulling up on her crib rails and other furniture, and toddling along the edges.
The other big news in the past week is top teeth. Her top teeth. The two front ones are here and in color. (wait, is white a color?) So that's happy for baby and mommy (and daddy) alike.
It doesn't take much to make her dance, just hum a tune and she'll start bobbing her little ol punkin head. I need to post a video. It's the cutest thing. And she waves like a madwoman. And makes the preciousest kissy sounds you ever heard. And she's squeezy, to boot.
Other than all those things, we've just been taking it easy and enduring earthquakes. And we're excited about the possibility of a hurricane this weekend (Irene, goodnight. Irene goodnight...).
Nah. I'm just thankful that we're safe and sound. And I hope you are, too.
scooty scoot is right! how cute is that? i saw her get up to sitting when she was on her tummy. is that new too? happy 10 months today imogen! i love that baby. give her squeezes from tiger's mamma.
ReplyDeleteShe really does sound so loveable. And I love the way you describe just how loveable she is.
ReplyDeleteI definitely think you've made up some new words for the dictionary. :) Immy is so cute! Yay for crawling!
ReplyDeleteGood job, Im! We miss you so much!!
ReplyDeleteAunt Jackie