Thursday, August 18, 2011

pileup after absence



Dear Folks,

Where to begin? We've been fun busy over the last week, which is why this site has been silent.  Oh, come on, who am I kidding... I usually don't post more than once a week anyway.  So ya.



I was thrilled when Jackie called me saying that she and Isabel would be coming out for a visit.  And I was very glad that they stayed for a week since Imogen was just getting over her sickness and wasn't quite herself at the beginning of their trip.  But by the end she and Biz were best friends and she loved Aunt Jackie.




So the week was full of family and fun.  All the girls came over on Thursday for a birthday brunch for Tum.

Davie - watching her favorite show
Oh I love these of Biz and Davie
before

after
Aw.


Friday, Auty, Davie, Biz, Immy, and I all went to the mall for shopping and lunch.  We had lots of fun... my favorite part was sitting in the display window of Delias with the babies and strollers while Auty and Biz shopped (and Immy danced like a crazy person to the music :).   Shopping trips with babies and a little different than trips without them.  Hm.  That was a good one.

Moving on.

Friday night T, Im and I went to be with Davie while her mom and dad went out for Auty's birthday dinner.  The girls were so good... almost good enough to make us think we could have another baby around our house. Almost. But not quite.

Saturday evening we all (- Ben, Janderon and boys) went to G and A's for dinner. Delicious food by Aut and delicious made-from-scratch chocolate layer cake by Garrett. 

Tuesday the girls (- mom) loaded up and went North to Janderon's for the day. 
Biz and the boys

my sweetest ever niece 


a baby and her mommy
(if this doesn't warm your heart i'm not sure what will)


Aunt Jackie, Biz and the crew

We had to make the necessary stop at Carl's on the way out of town, where Imogen jolly well helped herself.
(with Aunt Janky's help)

So, as you can see, a super fun week.  We were all very sad to say goodbye!

Ok, more later. Love to all. Hope you're enjoying nicer weather as summer starts to wind down!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun! I love the pic of Autumn and Davie. Been kinda quiet on everyone's blog lately (including mine!) so I was glad to see you posted something today. :)

    ReplyDelete