Saturday, July 9, 2011

This baby doesn't feel well.

It's just a summertime cold (although 'just' doesn't feel like 'just' when it's your very own precious that doesn't feel well, doesn't sleep well, doesn't breathe well, etc.).  I think she's feeling better today. She ran a fever a couple of nights ago, but I haven't seen any sign of fever recently. Her stuffiness is getting better, which is helping with the sleep thing (yippee!).  So, I'm pretty sure she's on the mend!

A big thanks to my sweet hub, who sat with our girly yesterday for a couple of hours so I could walk around Target and blink slowly to ward off the crazies that come with a sick baby.  :)

Hope you all are well.  Love to you. 

3 comments:

  1. Glad she's doing better, I've been thinking about you guys. XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, i know that's no fun for any of you. I hope she's 100% soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness-- that pic looks so much like her daddy. I've been sending get well butterfly thought and such, so glad she's getting better. Wish I could squeeze her.

    ReplyDelete