Here's whats up in the world of Imogen:
weight: 19lb (50th percentile)
height: 28" (75th percentile)
She loves: eating (cereal bars, cheese, fruit, cheerios); feeding herself said foods; jumping in her jumper thing; hearing music; waving hi/bye; taking baths; pulling all of the toys out of the box; long, thoughtful stares; making kissy sounds; saying 'dada' over and over (it never gets old!)
She doesn't love: baby food; being left unattended for more than a minute or two; afternoon naps (sometimes); large crowds; nasty ol shots; sternly being told 'no'; nursing when she doesn't want to; having to wait; growing teeth
She's working on crawling and she likes to stand and hold on to things (if you help her up). She sleeps all night like an old pro (now if her momma could just remember how......).
She really is the sweetest, squeeziest thing you'll ever see - her daddy and I are completely smitten and we wonder how we ever got along without her.
I snapped this shot the other night during dinner:
And it reminded me of another shot that I snapped of the two of them - the day she was born.
My heart melts.
Oh time, where do you go? Again, I'm praying that I'm making the most of every single second!
Love to you all from we three.
She's SO adorable Anya! Wow I didn't realize she and Kamryn weigh about the same now. Kamryn's still a little smaller. :) Time does fly and I hope and pray I'm making the most of it too! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteYou're right-- she's definitely the sweetest, squeeeziest darling ever. Loved spending time with her this week. The thoughtful stares and lovey snuggles were the best.
ReplyDeleteAnd she doesn't love "being left unattended for more than a minute or two"? Hmmmmm . . . sounds like someone else I remember from long ago. Well-loved babies know there's never too much of a good thing, especially mommy and daddy;-).
Much love to all of you.
Very sweet post. Love the pictures of daddy and baby!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing "how the littlest campbell grew" I love seeing her grow.
ReplyDeleteVicky Tarwater
I just want to reach in the picture and squeeze that little infant! I can't believe how fast they grow, I remember going to the hospital heart overflowing...
ReplyDelete