Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Ahoy.

On Saturday there was a party.

In honor of these jokers.


Burke and Aden turned 8 and 7, respectively - so they teamed up with some friends (Grayson and Kyron) and had a pirate party.  It was a fun day, with games for the kids, very yum dinner, very yum dessert, and lots and lots of presents. 

We brought this pirate to the bash... along with first mate Barry, of course.


Here are some favorite photos of the day... and I know this was a birthday party for my bestest nephews... but they won't let you hold them and take their pictures much anymore... so most of the snaps I got featured Imogen... I know this will change when she gets to be the big age of 7 or 8.  :)

Im with Aunt Tage


Immy and Boppa

She got to try the Captain's hat.

Aden, in a very rare pause.

Immy and Barry...
 in their all-time favorite place at the end of the day...
being held by Aunt Janky.

So, Happy Birthday, my darling, rugged, little (big!) boys. We really like you over here.  <3




Richmond camp this weekend!  Hope you're planning a fun weekend, too!  
Love.






3 comments:

  1. Immy is so cute as a pirate!! Can't wait till camp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I can't believe how big Burke and Aden are! Loved all the pictures. Have a good camp.
    Love, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun Anya! Hope you enjoy the time this weekend!

    ReplyDelete