And I must say, marriage is the best thing. Ever.
And I wasn't too worried...cuz this is how we left her:
And she was angelic. And fast asleep when we returned. And it was blissful to enjoy a long, relaxing, delicious dinner with my handsome and best ever husband (of 5 whole years!!).
And Millie's is very yum, by the way.
So, thank you to Grammi and Granddad for coming over and staying with Immy.... and thank you to T, who still remembers how to have fun and scintillating talks during driving and dinner...even after 7 whole months! :)
These 5 years have been good. I'm glad for my life. :)
so sweet. glad y'all were able to go and enjoy a nice dinner. happy anniversary. i agree, marriage is a wonderful thing. amen.
ReplyDeleteHappy anniversary! Glad you had a fun time.
ReplyDeleteWow, time flies....Happy Anniversary! Love the pics.
ReplyDeleteHey happy anniversary, 5 years goes by so fast! So glad you & T got to enjoy an evening together. Being married to your best friend is so great. Hope to see you tonight!
ReplyDeleteyay! happy anniversary!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! See ya tomorrow!
ReplyDelete