awww, oh my goodness! she is so cute! wait, are you sure autumn just had a baby? she sure doesn't look like it! glad everything went well. can't wait to meet her tonight. congrats on your new niece. immy does look so big compared to her. wow. i'm so excited for them!
She is so adorable! So glad everything went well. I cannot believe that Autumn has a baby...wow, I feel really old! Thanks for posting pictures...love you.
she's so cute! i can't wait to meet her and immy both..you have to help me convince mom that we need to come out there this summer :) tell everyone hi! -biz
awww, oh my goodness! she is so cute! wait, are you sure autumn just had a baby? she sure doesn't look like it! glad everything went well. can't wait to meet her tonight. congrats on your new niece. immy does look so big compared to her. wow. i'm so excited for them!
ReplyDeleteYAY! So excited and can't wait to meet her. She looks like Kamryn in the first pic I think with her dark hair and all. What a cute little family.
ReplyDeleteShe is so adorable! So glad everything went well. I cannot believe that Autumn has a baby...wow, I feel really old! Thanks for posting pictures...love you.
ReplyDeleteTum ran into the chicken coop with the white van.
ReplyDeleteTum had a baby.
Where does the time go?
Congratulations!!! Another little girl for our poor boyless peerless Lee to pick from;-)
On second thought.... just remembered that they are cousins as well. Oh well.
ReplyDeleteshe's so cute! i can't wait to meet her and immy both..you have to help me convince mom that we need to come out there this summer :) tell everyone hi! -biz
ReplyDeleteShe is so tiny! Immy looks so big next to her! Can't wait to see little Davie!
ReplyDeleteyay!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Thanks for sharing these pictures with us! Autumn does look really good.
ReplyDeleteCongrats Auntie!! And to Garrett and Autumn as well! Autumn looks really good and I'm glad everything went well! :)
ReplyDelete