Friday, June 3, 2011

Photos from today

I'm very sleepy.  But I can't go to sleep until the dryer gets done... so I figured I would share a couple of photos from today.

This first one is of my daughter. She took a break from playing to look out the window. We also got the cutest video of her, she would be playing with her toys, then stop and look out the window, and then laugh and talk and clap her hands. Just in her own little world. Adorable.


The next photo is of my niece.  They are all snug and settled at home now... and we were lucky enough to be able to take dinner over there tonight. Davie is precious.


I hope you all are doing well and looking forward to a fun weekend! The weather is supposed to be really nice here, so garage saleing sounds fun in theory... but I'm feeling super tired... annnnnd... I just heard the dryer click off. Clean sheets. 

Nigh-nigh, my friends.

1 comment: