Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Bedtime Story

That's not my dragon... its spots are too slimy.

That's not my baby... she's too enormous! Oh wait, that is, indeed, my baby. And she is, indeed, enormous. 6 months old. Time goes. Quickly.

She cut her first tooth on Saturday. Oddly, a sister and a friend (you know you who are) asked me to send photos. Really? Have you ever tried taking a picture of a baby's bottom gums? Seems rather impossible to me. :)  But it's there, really and truly. One of the front bottom ones is through, and you can see the other one about to break loose as well.  I'm so glad that I can attribute her recent mood swings to teething --- because if it happened to not be teething then it would have had to be something else... and I'm quite bad at figuring this stuff out. :)  Oh, sweet chompers.  And I'll post a picture if I can figure out a way to snap a shot. :)

Hope you all are well. Spring is finally here to stay, although since I just typed that we will probably have a high in the 50's tomorrow. Mark my word.  Nah. Surely not. I mean, right?

Much love to each and every one of you.

2 comments:

  1. I also just discovered Kamryn's 1st tooth today! Thankfully she has not been much fussier than usual. Time to break out the Orajel! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture of Taylor and Immy is so cute!

    ReplyDelete