Thursday, April 21, 2011

April Shower

My baby sister had a baby shower. Doesn't she look lovely?


The girls did a great job and everything looked and tasted amazing! (don't worry, girls, I only ate the edibles.)

My Grandma came out from Kansas as a surprise, and it was so good to see her! Here's the whole motley crew:

And here's a snap of 4 generations - Brooker, Robinson, Pitts, and the Littlest (hollering) Campbell


And here's Auty - opening presents for the baby.

So now all we need is the baby to arrive. I CAN NOT WAIT to meet my niece!!




And Immy is all ready for her cousin to come out and play...
Told ya.

5 comments:

  1. autumn looks adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, really wish I could have been there! Can't wait for the baby to be here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lorianne hosted the shower... guess I shoulda mentioned that above. :)

    ReplyDelete