Two weekends ago we were invited over to Charlottesville to stay with Randal, Whitney and Kamryn. We had so much fun! Saturday night Ian, Kristy and Rory came for dinner and we had the wits about us to snap a shot of the moms and girls. This photo was taken on T's phone... but I'm glad I have it, since I know our girls will grow up fast! Our daughters are all within 3 months of each other. I'm so glad Immy has friends out of town... and I'm glad we do, too! Thanks R and W (and K) for the fun time, yummy food, and fun time! (wait, did I say that already??)
The following weekend (making it last weekend, I reckon), was Tori and Eric's beautiful wedding. Well no, I didn't get any photos of the wedding, surprisesurprise. Everything was really pretty and if you haven't seen pictures you should track some down. T's trusty phone didn't let me down, though, and I snapped a hasty shot of Immy and her Dad right before she changed into comfys for the ride home. The sun was in her eyes and she was ready to be rid of her finery... but she was still a pretty good sport about it. :)
Love to all.
So glad you guys got to come stay with us. We had fun!
ReplyDeleteFunny-- I have a similar photo somewhere of moms and babies. Just taken a couple of decades ago.
ReplyDeleteAww. Their expressions are so cute. I like Immy in polka dots and Taylor looks good with his arms full of baby. (:
ReplyDelete