Imogen likes taking a bath. She always has. I assume she always will. Here she is after one of said baths... pretending to be the Green Goblin.
Imogen does not like the Bumbo. Not really, anyway. She'll sit in it for a minute or two, and then she's ready to get out. I tried to remedy this by putting her in front of a mirror so she could admire herself... but I don't think it's working. We keep trying, though. We surely do.
Immy has begun rolling over. Both from back to tummy and tummy to back. She doesn't do this every day (my husband tells me that this is because she wears herself out rolling over, so she takes a few days off to rest up)... Here's a snap from a last week when she was still proudly doing 'half-rolls'.
Last week was amazing and glorious and in the 70's. Friday was even warmer, so some of us met at the park for a picnic. Here are a few photos of the charming children at the picnic.
| Miss G |
| Mr. K |
| Mr. C |
Looking forward to very many more warm days and picnics!
We had a fun weekend in Charlottesville, but that's a post for another day.
Hope you're all doing well.
Love.

is mr. K on the phone? :) fun day indeed!
ReplyDeletehaha I almost said the same thing...looks like he's Mr. Popular with a cellie up to his ear. cute. cute pics, anya! can't believe how big Im is getting, and how incredibly blue her eyes are! give her a hug for me:) love.
ReplyDeleteHave I ever mentioned how cute your daughter is? Keep the pictures coming, we love them!
ReplyDelete