Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Steady as she grows...

Well, my lovely girl is 15 days old today.  She seems to be settling into this world nicely (right this instant she's adorably taking a nap in her swing).

The past two nights she's been an angel at nighttime. Last night she slept for a 5 1/2 hr stretch! We've been trying to make sure she gets some awake time during the day so she gets her days and nights straight again (we pulled a couple all-nighters in a row last week :-).   All in all, she's doing great, and I'm enjoying every minute!

Austin and Erica were driving through Richmond on Saturday and we were lucky enough to meet up with them for a few minutes at the mall.  Imogen wore the hat Erica B. made for her and the scarf Ms. Linds gave her... and she looked every part the perfect French baby. Wouldn't you say?
And here's one of our family:


Sunday we ventured out for our first meeting. Immy was happy to meet everyone and did great...although after it was over her Mom was ready to go home and take a nap!

Today Kathy, her boys, and Autumn came over. They not only cleaned my house... but brought lunch and dinner, too!  I'm so thankful for my friends and family!

Ok. I'll leave you with the most recent picture, taken this afternoon. Love to all!

3 comments:

  1. I must admit I smile and laugh inside everytime I read one of your posts. Ahhhh, so much has changed.
    She looks so cute! Wish I could see her in real life! Come back here k.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again, what a doll. I love the picture of your family. You and Taylor look so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The scarf looks so cute! I love the hat too!

    ReplyDelete