Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Baby of the Week Award!

Man, it's amazing what gets you excited when you're a mom! Immy went to see her pediatrician this morning... and she had gained 17 oz. in the past 6 days! Her Dr. was excited...but her mommy and daddy were bouncing off the walls! Dr. Tull gave her the 'baby of the week award'. :-) The other fantastic news is that her Doc said since she's eating so well and has gained her birth weight + back...we are allowed to let her sleep as much as she wants to at night. No more waking the sleeping baby!! We woke her last night at 4 1/2 hours, but we're excited to see how long she wants to sleep between feedings.

Here's a picture from today of our precious little pig:

So, all is well with our little family. T has been working a few hours a day...getting back into the swing. I'm sure I've mentioned it before, but I'm so thankful for my amazing husband. He is wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. It's an added bonus that he works from home! :-)

Here's the link to the Picasa album again, since I added more photos today.
http://picasaweb.google.com/anya.seven/ImogenViolet?authkey=Gv1sRgCKSu5d6e-uubuAE&feat=directlink

Big hugs from Imogen to you all!

God is SO good!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! This can't be happening so soon... she doesn't even look like a newborn in the pic. So cute! I'm so glad things are going well for you all and for her. Here's hoping for some long nights of sleep.
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anya, little Imogen is perfect!! I'm glad she's doing so well. Give her a squeeze from all of us.

    ReplyDelete