Thursday, October 14, 2010

tick...tick...tick...


Well, here we are at 39 weeks. I saw Leslie (the midwife) today and she said everything is good to go. I’m dilated to 3 cm. and nearly 90% effaced. Baby’s head is at 0 station… so it’s really any day now!

Yesterday my littlest sister came over and we nested like you wouldn’t believe! :-) This house looks brand new and I know there’s no way I would’ve had the energy to do it without her!

So now we just wait. And take walks. And relax and enjoy the rainy day!

9 comments:

  1. Anya, Thanks for the update. Can't wait to see Little Campbell. Miss you guys, Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to following your blog. I'll be thinking about you in the days to come. Love you, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww...so cute... Isabel was just telling me today what a good mom you're going to be. Hi to Taylor, too.
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you're almost all done:-) I can't wait!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray! Sooo excited about your baby....and your blog! I've been thinking about you tons! Wishing you the best delivery ever! -Kristy D.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, all, for the sweet comments. Nothing much happening on the baby front today.... this baby is not a snap decision maker (so she must be more like her dad... smart kid! :-) ! Hopefully there will be something to report in the next few days!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know she's coming today! She senses that great people are born on October 18th! Smart little thang!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Anya, I was not aware of this blog until you commented on mine a week or so ago. But now that I am, I HAD to come back to the beginning and see how it all began. I'm going to try to read all of your posts to follow along on your past and courrent journey. I love seeing a new life come into the world...as long as it's not coming through me!

    Cute pointy baby bump. We all carry differently, don't we. :)

    ReplyDelete