Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Does she get the stubborn streak from her Mommy or her Daddy??

Ok. Just kidding... the Girly's due date is tomorrow... I'm sure she's ready for her Momma to give her a break and let her come when she's good and ready!



So this is what 40 weeks pregnant feels like.


We went for the 40 week appointment today. Same dilation and effacement status... but baby's head is now at -1 station. They were all surprised to see me... I was on the 'list of weekend deliveries' for last weekend. No such luck. Oh well, it really, reeeally is happening any day now. And I'm feeling so good... nothing at all to complain about... I'm enjoying my long walks and sleeping great...just getting a tad bit impatient!

Hope to post the announcement soon!





PS: T and I hated to miss Apple Butter this past weekend, but we had a nice relaxing weekend together. Weird to think that it could have been our last 'just us' weekend. The weather was perfect-perfect and we tried to be out in it as much as possible. Sunday we walked around downtown before catching the afternoon Richmond Symphony concert (Debussy, Stravinsky, and Rachmaninoff d min piano concerto... what more could you ask for?). Then to Bottom's Up for dinner... then Bruster's.... man, that's too much junk food for this baby! But delicious junk food, nevertheless. Anyway, it was fun to chill with my superthebest husband before we turn into a 'real family'. :-)


2 comments:

  1. Missed you at camp, but sounds like you guys are enjoying the last "just the 2 of us" days! Good for you!! Wish I could've tagged along for some Bottoms Up pizza & Brusters...2 of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a wonderful, relaxing weekend. Looking forward to hearing the news!

    ReplyDelete