Baby Girl Campbell: 40 weeks
(aka Imogen Violet)
Baby Boy Campbell: 40 weeks
(aka Harry Potter)
I think my face may look a tad less puffy this time around...but I'm wondering if it may have something to do with that neat, camouflaging scarf I'm sporting.
And a word about the outfit...I told my dear husband right around Thanksgiving time, "well, get used to seeing me in these black clothes...because they're about the only thing that still fits, so I'll probably wear them any time I'm going anywhere." And I have.
Just waiting around on this little bugger. Feeling...eh...forty weeks, which honestly is not the most comfortable way to feel, but, you know, what can you do? As I type, I'm sipping red raspberry tea, savoring the feeling of clary sage oil tingling into my foot pores...and all other manner of labor inducing witchcraft.
:)
The false labor this time has been a total beast, but I hear its not uncommon with second+ babies.
Any day. Really.
Thanks to you all for the thoughts and prayers.
And waiting on baby is a little easier when you hang out with this sweet/crazy all day:
Well, both of them, actually:
Looking quite forward to meeting the new one. But I said that already.
And I probably should mention my extreme gratitude to T for helping me out so much in the past few days...gotta admit that I've been off and on slumpish waiting on my new sweet/crazy to make his appearance. Secret's out.
:)
Love to you all.

Can't wait to hear the news of your new little one! Hope he comes soon!!!
ReplyDeleteHow can one week feel like forever? Know the feeling of waiting;). I wanted to come hangout with you to pass the time but you don't want the yucky fever sickness that cams has so I'll stay far away!
ReplyDeleteEeek! So excited! Can't wait to hear the news.
ReplyDeletei love your posts. yay for the new baby
ReplyDelete