Monday, September 17, 2012

trip

It's the most wonderful time of the year...almost. Give it a month or so. But the weather has cooled down considerably, the windows have been staying open, and we've been enjoying the outdoors. If there's one thing VA knows how to do, it's autumn time.











We're excited about taking a road trip later this week...stopping in OK, then TX, then KS. It will be so fun to see everyone!
I must say, though, that I wonder if T knows what he's getting in to...taking a cross country road trip with a toddler and pregnant gal whose back (while pregnant) throws wretched fits. So between my back and my daughter, we should be able to drive T completely insane (stopping every few mins?) by the time our destination is reached.
Thoughts are appreciated.

:)

And a couple more pics:



Immy, at Nonna's house, practicing her big-sistering.





We wish Fafa was coming with us on our trip!

See you soon.
Love.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

  1. I sympathize with your back issues-I'll be sure you get some pampering once you're here! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy trails. :)

    These are the happiest days, aren't they? I hope they always will be for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete