- the story of immy and ira -
That's very exciting!!! Can't wait to meet him. :)
Congratulations to you both. Good job.
Fun! Fun! Another little buddy for Kolby. Hope you are doing well. Heidi
Well, I have one of each and I must say, there's nothing sweeter! Congratulations!
I'm so excited! I love all my nieces and nephews. I'm ready for another little boy though! Aden and Burke are starting to get to big to hold. :)
Congratulations on your little guy, love the picture!
Congrats! Yea! Boys are special!
Who was more excited to get the "boy" news, you or your husband? :)I continue to be happy for you and T as... "the plot thickens."
That's very exciting!!! Can't wait to meet him. :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to you both. Good job.
ReplyDeleteFun! Fun! Another little buddy for Kolby. Hope you are doing well. Heidi
ReplyDeleteWell, I have one of each and I must say, there's nothing sweeter! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited! I love all my nieces and nephews. I'm ready for another little boy though! Aden and Burke are starting to get to big to hold. :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your little guy, love the picture!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Yea! Boys are special!
ReplyDeleteWho was more excited to get the "boy" news, you or your husband? :)
ReplyDeleteI continue to be happy for you and T as... "the plot thickens."