Sunday, June 3, 2012

oh, pretty saturday.

oh thursday, Davie and Auty came for a pre-birthday splash (d's bday is June 1).








yesterday the weather was perfect. t set up the little swing set we found on Craigslist, while Immy and I watched and did a bit of outside work.

last night we went to Pocahontas state park with a picnic dinner, the Richmond Youth Symphony was giving a concert, and the evening was so nice. G, A, and Davie joined us for the fun.





ah, and for the record...Im has been napping so much better the past 3 days. she's kinda been a hit and miss napper for most of her life, so when she takes consistent 1 1/2+ hr naps a day, it's like the heavens have opened. haha, ok so maybe not that drastic, but for a tired mama, a bit of down time in the day is usually welcome.

and thanks to you all for asking about how I've been feeling...I really am feeling great...hello second tri! and i've been surprised about how quickly my baby tummy has shown...i've heard it happens faster after the first baby. no joke, I guess.

a couple snaps to end:
This one I took yesterday, she brought her bear out of her room, along with a diaper, then she proceeded to bring to the living room all the diapers she could find




and one last one of these girlies



Sweetest ever.
Love.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. The are pictures to be treasured. Every action is photo worthy. I have the thousands of pics to prove it!

    ReplyDelete