So when I found this yesterday....

...I said, "Immy, who's cup is that?"
She takes another long drink, looks up at me and says, "Mine."

Oh, this kid.
And I'm feeling better, day by day. There are still definite times in the day when I get the quease...but I think it's getting better. Thanks to you all for the kind words and wishes! And much thanks to husband and daughter for bearing with me so often!!
We had a lovely lovely weekend. Jeremy and Sydney were here with us (no pics, deepest apologies, Syd.), and we had fun hanging out and going to the wedding! Oh, and the guys golfed, and we shopped a little. Much fun.
Oh, and I meant to share this pic a couple weeks ago. I'm so thankful for these two little girls, they bring so much sunshine to our world! And I'm glad they'll grow up like sisters, but hopefully fight less than real sisters do...we'll see :).

Love.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Glad you're feeling better!! Those are some pretty cute girls!
ReplyDeleteI'm really glad that you're feeling a bit better. I enjoyed chatting at the wedding. See you sometime soon.
ReplyDelete