Wednesday, December 14, 2011

sweet, sweet baby...


Ah, one of my all time favorite things to do is to go and meet a new baby, and to visit the new parents of that new baby.  I love the quiet, mellow mood that shrouds the hospital room, or living room, or wherever the meeting takes place.
You think I'm trying to be poetic??  No really, I'm serious. Notice next time.
:)

So, we had a super fun time yesterday when we went to meet Morgan Caroline. She's a darling. And the entire family is looking great! See for yourself:



Of course, Immy looked like a giant next to her new cousin:

We're so happy that Morgan is here, safe and sound, and that she's now snug as a bug at home with her Mama and Daddy.  And we're also very happy that she only lives a few streets over so we can pester her parents with visits.  :)

Oh, and most of you never ever thought you'd see the day, but I've been completely transformed into a 'baby person'. Kids'll do that to you -- especially if your kid is Immy V and sweet as a little ol lamb.
Ok. Ok.
:)

But one final thought on that.... I do thank the Lord for  my baby, and for all of your babies --  for their safe arrivals and for the amazing opportunity we have to cuddle and love them.

But baby-shmabey on my end... because Immy has decided she probably won't crawl forever.
  

She's been trying steps off and on the past couple of days... which is far more than she's ever attempted. :)

We had fun last night at Grammi and Graddaddy's.  Immy had a blast playing with Donald. It was very cute to watch. :)

So, that's whats new here. What's new there?

Oh, and here's one more of the new unassisted stander.

Love.

5 comments:

  1. Yay for Immy walking!! So cute. We got to go meet sweet Morgan last night. She is so cute and tiny! Took me back about 10 months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY FOR THE WALKING GIRL! Good Job Immy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is definitely a walker now...once they get a taste of how fun it is! ;) Yay for Immy. Camp will be much more fun that way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, I love meeting new babies too! Morgan looks like a cutie. Tell Immy good job on the walking! I'll miss seeing everyone at camp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Girl Immy!!! Looking like a big girl!
    Having your new cousin will be so much fun!
    ( and WOW! She is so cute!)

    ReplyDelete