Good Monday to all! We had a very fun holiday with family... more on that later. All 3 of us have major sniffles, so we're reckoning with that this week :(. But all is well in the big scheme.
Hope your weekend was lots of fun -- and hope you can taste, hear, and smell a lot better than we can.
And that's a cold reference above. Thought it made sense... but looking at it again it seems a little odd.
Instead of deleting and trying over... I leave things and then try to explain.
Ok, ok, I'll leave you now. With this.
I'm always so excited when I see you have a new post. :) Sorry you guys have colds; no fun at all! Get better soon. Not sure when I'll see you again since we are going to TX for camp, but hopefully soon!
ReplyDeleteToo cute! Miss you guys and hope you all start feeling better. -Jackie
ReplyDeleteLove the pic of Immy! Hope you all get better soon. It is no fun being sick!
ReplyDeleteAwwww . . . no one more adorable. Enjoyed visiting Sunday evening; hope you guys feel better soon.
ReplyDeletePS-found Immy's shoe in my couch. :)
ReplyDeleteAww my little rabbit! We have colds and hunger over here, but luckily I'm feeling full and cold free(;
ReplyDelete